1. A sense of emptiness, of having no one around whom you can depend on. Bewilderment.
2. Betrayal by someone who loves you, like that suffered by the children in the story of Hansel and Gretel.
3. The need for self-sufficiency.
Astrological/Tarot parallel: The Moon
A warning, the details of which depend on other symbols in the dream. If you dream of an accident while traveling by car, this could be a hint that you should either avoid travel at this time, or, if you can't avoid it, make sure that your car is in the best possible condition before you leave. Stay away from planes, trains, buses, boats, or dangerous walking, such as hiking in the mountains, for at least a day after you have the dream, and preferably for a week. If you must go, take a cell phone with you (in case you must call for help), as well as first aid supplies.
1. If the actor or actress is a particular favorite of yours, ask yourself what you admire about this person. This could be an attempt by your Higher Self to point out a specific admirable quality in you that would prove of great use to you.
2. If the actor or actress isn't a particular favorite, but reminds you of someone you know, this is a wake-up call: That person is "acting," not showing his or her true colors, probably to suit his or her own ends.
3.Depending on the other symbols in the dream, this could mean that YOU need to do a little "acting." A situation may arise where showing your true feelings will NOT be in your best interests.
1. If the air is clear and sunny, success lies ahead.
2. If the air is cloudy, foggy, misty, or stormy, then you're not in a clear frame of mind. Perhaps you should postpone making important decisions for a few days.
3. Pumping air into a tire or air mattress implies that your support system (family, friends, colleagues) is weak and needs to be strengthened.
1. Escape from the mundane exigencies of the lower world.
3. The search for higher consciousness. Travel into the higher realms.
Astrological parallels: Sagittarius or Aquarius.
Tarot parallel: The World
Alcohol (Beer, Wine, Liquor)
1. Dreaming of drinking beer, wine, etc., in moderation, under happy circumstances - with friends, at a party, etc. - indicates that success lies ahead. However, in any dream of alcohol, there is always the underlying warning that excesses can lead to trouble.
2. If you dream of being drunk, then in some way you are at a disadvantage. Look to other symbols in the dream to judge where this disadvantage lies.
3. If in the dream, you are sober but someone else is drunk, that person, or someone like him or her, could cause trouble for you.
Someone around you does not have your best interests at heart - and it might be someone whom you feel you can trust. Consider other symbols in the dream to discern how or who. Be very cautious in business ventures of any sort. Consult an attorney before signing any contract or agreement.
A symbol of spiritual strength and help from the higher planes. Also, relief from pressing worries and good news from a surprising source.
1. Pay attention to the other symbols in the dream. A dream of an angel almost always implies that the dream contains an important message that could have a major impact on your life.
2. There are many different kinds of angels. Dreaming of a strong, commanding, six-winged seraph is a powerful sign that any difficulties occurring in your life will be overcome by your own strength and determination. A smaller, gentler cherub is a bringer of God's knowledge and wisdom, so dreaming of a cherub (not to be confused with a putto) hints at insights and revelations that are basically spiritual in nature but can be used to enrich your earthly life as well. Putti, which are the winged babies commonly and incorrectly referred to as cherubs, imply happy times ahead. Dreaming of one of the archangels - Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, and Uriel - means that you are or soon will be doing God's work, and the usual type of angel pictured on Christmas cards implies divine protection.
3. A very positive symbol implying success, happiness, and rewarding friendships ahead.
1. Domestic animals: Comfort, familiarity, security, gentleness.
Astrological parallel: Virgo
2. Wild animals: The lower nature, the unknown, fear, danger.
Astrological parallel: Aries
1. Dreaming of a small and cramped apartment implies times ahead where you will have to work hard and persevere in order to have the lifestyle you want.
2. A large apartment, on the other hand, indicates prosperity and luxury ahead.
A symbol of creativity, of the ability to create your own world the way you want it.
1. If you dream of a famous artist, you need to ask yourself what this particular artist means to you, and how you feel about his or her work. If you're a fan, then you're on the right track, either with regard to a specific matter you're concerned about or your life in general.
2. If the artist is an unknown male figure, then your intellect is trying to convey a message about something you're working on. Consider the picture: Is it just begun, half finished, nearly complete? Is it a good painting, or is it a mess?
3. If the artist is an unknown female figure, then the picture concerns matters of the emotions. Again, look at the picture itself, as well as the other symbols in the dream, to judge what the picture is trying to tell you. The same goes if YOU are the artist.
If you have the dream in autumn, then the season has no significance and serves only as background.
1. But if you dream of autumn at another time of year, and other symbols in the dream are hurried, this is a signal that time is passing and something in your life needs immediate attention.
2.All other dreams of autumn are positive, signifying friendly forces supporting and protecting you.
1. A new world, a new life, promising new enterprises.
2. Youth, innocence.
3. An upcoming birth in the dreamer's immediate circle.
Astrological parallel: Leo
Tarot parallel: The Sun
This symbol's significance depends greatly on the other symbols in the dream. If the bag is empty, it could signify financial trouble ahead, but this can be averted with a little caution. A full or heavy bag indicates financial success, and a large full bag implies the attainment of some of your more cherished dreams. A suitcase indicates travel ahead.
1. Standing on a balcony looking out at lovely surroundings implies happiness, particularly in love. Looking out at storms or other ominous symbols indicates obstacles ahead.
2. Standing on the ground looking up at a balcony indicates aspirations. How they turn out depends on other symbols in the dream.
3. If the balcony is unstable or collapses, something you're depending on will not manifest.
1. Loss of strength and power. (e.g., Samson after Delilah cut off all his hair.)
2. Nakedness; revealing that which you don't want to reveal; baring it all.
Astrological parallel: Aries
Tarot parallel: Strength reversed
If you were the dancer in the dream, happy times lie ahead and all of your present enterprises will succeed. If you were watching one or more people dancing the ballet, an increased social life and lots of new friends are just around the corner. All in all, a very positive symbol.
Water being a universal symbol for life, to immerse yourself in a warm, pleasant bath can mean that your life is about to take a turn for the better. If the water is too hot or too cold, however, your plans for the immediate future need some revision.
1. Secret places, where the company of others is usually not desired.
2. Cleanliness, (next to godliness); ritual cleansing.
Astrological parallel: Scorpio
1. As feet are a symbol for the "under-standing" and also for the feelings, dreaming of being barefoot indicates that you are viewing something in your life in the simplest way. It could also mean that your deepest feelings are apparent to just about everyone around you and perhaps you need to hide them a little better.
2.Bare, unprotected feet imply difficulties to be overcome.
1. A beach is where the earth meets the water; hence, dreaming of standing on a beach looking out at the water implies intense spiritual experiences ahead.
2. Swimming in the surf implies becoming involved in deep emotions; hence this could imply a new love, the birth of a baby, or the appearance of a long-term friend.
3. Working on a beach warns that difficult times lie ahead financially, and that you may need to either seek help or work that much harder to make ends meet.
4. Lying on a beach is a dream of contrary, hinting that you better enjoy yourself now, because you will soon be too busy to do much relaxing.
Dreaming of a full, luxuriant beard on the face of a friendly man can indicate luck ahead. A beard on a woman, however, is an attention-getter, indicating that this dream is an important one and close attention should be paid to the other symbols in the dream. If a man wearing a beard seems unfriendly and ominous, or if the man is also wearing glasses, then someone important to you is hiding something.
Beauty of any kind - scenery, art works, gardens, women and young men - is always a positive omen of happy times ahead.
Beer (see Alcohol)
1. Drinking good beer from a can or small bottle indicates something wonderful coming - in a humble package.
2. Drinking beer drawn from a keg or fountain is an omen of happiness and prosperity, especially if there was foam on it.
3. Flat, stale, or poor quality beer indicates disappointment in something for which you have high expectations.
Dreaming of a bicycle indicates assistance along the road of life. If you were trying to ride uphill, progress will be slow; riding downhill means that your plans will manifest quickly. Pushing the bicycle means that the help you receive will be more trouble than it's worth. Good weather means steady progress; bad weather means a need for a respite, and for reevaluation.
1. Songbirds are a universal symbol for happy news, especially if they are brightly colored and/or singing. If they are flying, then your life is going to definitely take a turn for the better. Dead or injured birds, however, indicate either a halt to or a need to revise some of your plans for the future.
2. Birds of prey represent a warning: Someone is trying to take unfair advantage of you. See "Eagle", "Falcon", "Hawk".
3. Birds' eggs in a nest indicate a new life full of hope - or this could possibly be a pun meaning money coming. In other words, you'll soon acquire a "nest egg." An empty nest hints at a change of residence.
The birth of a human child is a universal symbol for good news, happiness, and/or a whole new life. The birth of twins or triplets indicates wealth. If the birth involved friendly animals such as dogs, cats, horses or dolphins, then allies who will be of great assistance to you soon surround you. The birth of scary animals, however, such as predators of all kinds, indicates the opposite: Your adversaries are gaining ground and you need to strengthen your resources.
1. Dreaming of biting into a piece of fruit or other food indicates that you will soon take hold of a long-term problem and bring it to a resolution.
2. Dreaming of biting someone you know is usually a wish-fulfillment dream, expressing anger, either overt or repressed, toward that person and a desire to punish him or her. Dreaming of biting a stranger, or an animal, indicates a psychological conundrum that needs to be brought to the surface and resolved.
3. Dreaming of being bitten by a person is a harbinger of treachery and betrayal - and if you know the person, be careful what you say to him or her.
4. Dreaming of being bitten by an animal implies the revelation of someone else's secrets - that you'd really rather not know. This also could be interpreted to mean that you should avoid becoming involved in the affairs of others.
Unhappiness. A rough road ahead. Something that the dreamer needs to know. In extreme cases, a death - BUT THE DREAMER'S DEATH IS NEVER SHOWN.
Astrological parallel: Scorpio
2. Conflict; war.
Astrological parallel: Aries
Tarot parallel: The Moon
Enlightenment. Insight. Relief from worry. Assistance from outside sources.
Astrological parallel: Libra
1.Do you feel as if you're in a "sparring match" with someone around you? If so, dreaming of a boxing match could indicate that it's not going to get any better and you need to take steps to end it.
2.A boxer with a lot of injuries foreshadows a lot of ideas that are going to need further research and revisions. If the boxer is a woman, you're nursing a lot of emotional scars that need more care than you're giving them.
1. If you were the Boy or Girl Scout, you will soon be called upon to provide assistance for a friend or relative.
2. If a Boy Scout guides you somewhere, your intellect is leading you toward new experiences. If a Girl Scout guides you, then your supportive mind (emotions and intuition) will lead you to the new experiences. For what those experiences might be, look to other symbols in the dream.
2. Absorbing information; learning. The need or desire to learn about something.
Astrological parallel: Gemini
1. Transition; crossing from one way of life to another.
2. A rise in the level of consciousness on the part of the dreamer; heightened awareness.
Astrological parallel: Scorpio
1. Using a broom to sweep indicates a strong desire to clean all non-essentials out of your life. If the broom is new, it implies good news and/or success. If the broom is old and dirty, however, making the necessary changes in your life is going to be more difficult and take longer than you think.
2. Dreaming of the plant broom indicates that you are feeling bitter about something in your life, or that you feel that your life is barren and joyless. If the plant is flowering, however, there is a chance for a new start.
1. If you were the Buddha, this is a dream of contrary. You may feel in possession of knowledge and wisdom that you don't currently have, but that you can obtain through study and meditation.
2. Dreaming of being in the presence of the Buddha is a very powerful dream, possibly an actual experience of the Buddha or the wisdom he embodied, or a harbinger of such an experience.
1. Something is bothering you - that is, "bugging" you. This may be on an unconscious level, so watch for other signals in the dream.
2. An illness that might not be readily apparent - in short, a "bug."
3. A minuscule or unseen enemy.
Astrological parallel: Scorpio
An astrological symbol. In ancient times, the bull was a symbol of fertility, and so if you want a baby, dreaming of a bull is a surefire sign that this is the right time to try. The bull also symbolizes wisdom and security, so a strong and calm bull indicates financial growth through one's own efforts. A mad, raging bull, however, hints at financial reverses due to rash and impulsive spending or investing. See "Calf", "Cow".
Because of its mysterious transmogrification from a caterpillar, the butterfly is a universal symbol for intense transformation, usually for the better. If the butterfly is in the egg stage, the coming change is still but an idea. In the larva stage, a decision needs to be made. In the cocoon stage, you are working to make your dreams a reality. An adult butterfly flying in the air indicates sharing, or the need to share, your ideas with the world.
Buttons refer to the need to find ways to keep certain things together. If you lose a button, or if a button is broken, it means that alternate ways need to be found. If you're sewing a button back onto a garment, then you have the ingenuity to do whatever needs to be done.
1. Traveling by bus indicates that you are on the road to attaining your heart's desire.
2. Waiting for a bus indicates frustrations ahead - obstacles on your path to success, love, fame, enlightenment, or whatever it is that you want the most. It can also be reassuring, however, in that it means that the frustrations will be temporary.
3. Being in an accident while riding on a bus indicates financial troubles ahead. Look to other symbols in the dream to discern how to avoid those troubles.
1. Motion, movement away from one thing and towards another.
2. Speed, acceleration.
Astrological parallel: Sagittarius
Tarot parallel: The Chariot
1. Love, loyalty, beauty.
2. Fierce defense of loved ones or pursuit of something desperately desired.
3. Royalty; godliness; a keeper of hidden knowledge.
Astrological parallels: Venus, Taurus.
1. Being at a disadvantage in a given situation.
2. Actually being pursued, probably in the sense of being "chased" by a potential lover, employer, or customer.
Astrological parallels: Aries, Gemini, Mercury.
Pursuit of a dream or something else that's just out of reach.
Astrological parallel: Gemini, Sagittarius.
If you dream of a busy caf? when you sit alone at a table, this indicates a feeling of "being lonely in a crowd," of alienation from the world around you. If you're with a group of friends, however, support of all kinds is available from people who care for you. If the caf? is chic and nicely decorated, your world is pretty much in order, but if it's a shabby place, both your spirits and your life circumstances could use a lift, and you may need to seek it outside your usual domain
1. Dreaming of a wall calendar listing the months and days calls your attention to the month. If the month involved is within six months ahead of the current month, something important will happen then - and if there is a day circled, watch that day.
2. If your dream is of an appointment calendar, and it is full, you're trying to do too much and need to slow down. If the appointment calendar is empty, however, you should consider taking steps to revitalize your social life. See "Clock".
In Celtic society, wealth was measured by the number of cattle a person owned - and so dreaming of a calf shows promise of the acquisition of wealth. As calves were often included as part of a bride's dowry, dreaming of a healthy, frisky young calf is a harbinger of marital happiness.
A canal is a channel through difficult territory, so dreaming of a full and thriving canal brings promise of future prosperity. An empty canal, however, warns of financial troubles - which can, however, be prevented. Look to other symbols in the dream to judge how such problems could be prevented.
Dreaming of a burning candle at night holds promise of a beacon in the darkness. If you're feeling a little down when you dream this, it's a sign that there is hope, and things will soon get better. A new, unlit candle indicates untapped potential, while a candle on the verge of guttering out heralds the end of a project, usually intellectual in nature. Candlesticks carried by individuals imply an increase in your social life.
1. Playing card games with someone you recognize implies that this person, or perhaps someone of whom he or she reminds you, is "playing games" with you and is not to be trusted. Gambling with cards is a warning to avoid financial risk of any kind.
2. Each playing card has a distinct divinatory meaning of its own, usually based on numerology. Spades rule conflict, hearts pertain to matters of the heart, diamonds refer to money, and clubs rule difficulties - and the numerological meaning of each number combined with the nature of the suit gives a rough meaning of the card's divinatory nature. The face cards rule people whose personalities are based on the nature of the suit they represent.
3. If the dream is of a Tarot card, or a group of them, the meaning of the card has a strong bearing on the meaning of the dream. Consult our Tarot experts for details.
1. If the cartoon character was one that you know well, such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, or Bugs Bunny, then you need to ask yourself what that particular character suggests to you, and how that applies to your present circumstances.
2. If the cartoon character was just a simple, unknown figure that entertained you, this suggests romantic troubles ahead. The antics of the character can give hints as to how to avoid these troubles.
3. Success in business.
1. A dream of contrary. Usually, this is NOT a negative symbol. If the cemetery was dark and gloomy, and/or overgrown, there is much in the dreamer's life that needs to be cleaned up before he or she can move ahead. But if it was a clear day, and the cemetery was neat and well kept, the dreamer is free to move ahead with whatever plans he or she has made.
2. If there is someone with a serious illness in the dreamer's immediate circle, a dark and gloomy cemetery probably reflects the dreamer's fear rather than what is actually coming. A bright cemetery is reassuring; there will be no burials just yet.
A universal symbol for celebration. If you are drinking champagne, clinking glasses and laughing and talking with other people, great good fortune lies ahead. If a champagne glass is spilled, however, or a bottle broken, the celebration is premature and there is still much to be done before you can consider a project completed.
A warning to play it straight. If, in the dream, the dreamer is cheating, he should watch out for someone trying to cheat him. If the dreamer is being cheated, he can expect a stroke of luck.
Astrological parallel: Pluto
Tarot parallel: The Wheel of Fortune
Ripe cherries from off the tree symbolize success and happiness in love, while green or spoiled cherries indicate romantic disappointments. A cherry tree is an omen of good fortune of all kinds.
A symbol of innocence.
1. If you were the child, you need to get in touch with your own innocence. If you, as the child, were in trouble, you need to go beyond your innocence and acknowledge the ways of the world. Everything is NOT all sweetness and light!
2. If you were watching children playing, this is a sign of success and happiness, both in your personal and professional life.
If the dream is positive - such as enjoying some chocolates with a friend or lover - then this is a symbol for happiness and contentment. If, however, you dream of a stomachache or toothache resulting from eating chocolate, you need to curb overindulgence in foods of any kind.
If you are standing in the churchyard, looking at the church, this is a symbol of great times to come. Dreaming of being alone in an empty church, however, indicates rough times ahead that will nonetheless be resolved. A church full of people singing or praying, or observing a wedding or christening, is an omen of happiness and spiritual progress. Dreaming of a funeral, however, means the death of a longtime dream. See "Altar".
1. Standing outside a circus tent waiting to get in indicates strange but exciting events ahead. If the weather is good, this indicates positive developments, but if the weather is stormy, you may be on the verge of moving from one difficult situation to one that's even more confusing.
2. If you are inside the circus tent, watching the show or actually participating in it, then you may have too many things going on in your life at once - as in the simile, "like a three-ring circus."
3. Dreaming of a freak show hints that bizarre events and weird people will complicate your life if you don't take steps to prevent or resolve them.
1. A challenge in the dreamer's life, or one coming up.
2. Climbing the ladder of success; attempting to reach the top.
3. Ascent towards higher consciousness, aiming for a higher purpose in life.
Astrological parallels: Saturn, Capricorn
Tarot parallel: The Fool
1. If you are scaling the cliff, this augurs a difficult climb either socially or careerwise. If you reach the top, you'll succeed.
2. Standing on the edge of a cliff indicates obstacles ahead that can only be averted by taking risks. If you jump off the cliff, you'll choose to take those risks - and if you land safely, all will be will. But if you fall off, you'll feel you have no choice.
3. Diving off a cliff, or seeing someone else dive off a cliff, indicates welcoming a challenge.
A symbol for time passing. If you dream of watching a clock ticking, with the hands moving steadily, this is a warning that you need to stop wasting time. Winding a clock or watch indicates that you are taking control of the situation. Hearing a clock strike indicates that the time has come for some positive action. See "Calendar".
1. A dream of contrary. Dreaming of the antics of a funny clown implies the way that some of your companions see you. Look to other symbols in the dream to discern if this is due to affection or disdain. If the latter, the dream may be telling you that you need to find another circle of friends.
2. Dreaming of specific clowns such as Charlie Chaplin, the Marx Brothers, Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, and so on implies that you should look at those people and analyze what they suggest to you, and how that can be applied to your present circumstances.
1. Dreaming of wearing clothes that are totally inappropriate - such as wearing a bathing suit on the ski slopes - indicates circumstances in your life that require a reality check before you can move ahead. If in the dream you change your clothes, you'll be successful.
2. A dream of being naked in public is a very common type of dream, and usually means that the dreamer feels exposed, vulnerable and at the mercy of others.
3. Dressing yourself, especially if in fashionable clothes, indicates advancement socially and professionally. Undressing, however, indicates temporary setbacks.
4. Dirty, soiled, or worn clothing is a warning not to take anyone's word for anything. Get the facts yourself.
5. Tight or otherwise uncomfortable clothing hints at being involved in a prickly situation or that some situation in your life is making you uncomfortable, and you need to make some adjustments.
1. Bright, fluffy clouds in a clear sky indicate aspirations that you can attain if you work at them. A lot of such clouds imply success and happiness in romance.
2. Dark, stormy clouds indicate trouble ahead. If the storm ends and you're still safe, then you'll get past the trouble with few if any complications. But if the storm gets out of control, action must be taken immediately in order to prevent misfortune.
3. Clouds obscuring the sun indicate circumstances in your life that you either don't know how to deal with or that seem worse than they are. Either way, this symbol is an augur of everything coming out right in the end.
1. "Wake up and smell the coffee!" A relationship or some other sort of situation is not what it seems. Try to see it as it really is. Other symbols in the dream may reveal the truth and/or shed light on what you should do.
2. Hot, delicious coffee implies surprising good news on the way, but if the coffee was bitter, it symbolizes disappointment in a friendship.
3. If you were grinding the coffee, success in love and domestic happiness are on the way. Spilt coffee implies setbacks.
1. Red: Good news. Passion. Anger. A warning to control your temper.
Astrological parallel: Aries
2. Blue: Enlightenment. Insight. Relief from worry. Assistance from outside sources.
Astrological parallel: Libra
3. Green: Peace. Tranquillity. The Earth. Money. A journey. Good news.
Astrological parallel: Taurus
4. Yellow: Intellect. A problem or puzzle to be solved. Possible setbacks. Gemini. Also: Gold: Leo.
5. Pink: Love. Compassion. The attainment of a dream.
6. Purple: Spirituality; status in one's own circle. Increased social life, or the desire for same.
7. Orange: Message from a great Master. Metaphysical or spiritual knowledge.
8. Brown: Illness. Materialism.
9. Black: Unhappiness. A rough road ahead. Something that the dreamer needs to know. In extreme cases, a death - BUT THE DREAMER'S DEATH IS NEVER SHOWN.
Astrological parallel: Scorpio
10. White: Purity. Success well earned.
11. Gray: Gray is a rather depressing color; some mystics believe it to be the color of the aura of a prison. Some sources believe it to indicate a slow period in the dreamer's life, when he or she is merely "marking time."
12. A swirl of color: Great joy, happiness, success. Dreams attained. Luck in love.
Astrological parallel: The Sun
This symbol is a warning that you are taking too much for granted, and that you could be experiencing a false sense of security. Lying on a couch implies the need to take action to move your life ahead along the path you want
1. If you were wearing the costume, you're hiding your true self from someone - or perhaps from everyone in your circle. If you take it off, something will cause you to drop the fa?ade very soon.
2. If you are only one amongst many wearing a costume, especially if some of the others were children, this portends an amazing and totally unexpected - but nonetheless favorable - turn of events.
In ancient societies, a person's wealth was defined by the number of cattle he or she owned. Cows have also long been a symbol for love, nurturing, kindness, and generosity. Dreaming of a live, happy cow, especially one with a calf, is almost always a positive symbol, and other symbols in the dream will shed more light on exactly what's going on. A dead, sick, or ailing cow, however, indicates that future plans may be in jeopardy, and action needs to be taken. See "Bull", "Calf".
Whether the dreamer is a cowboy or simply sees one in his dream, he feels lost and alone, seeking wealth but never finding it. If the cowboy is in the company of others, the dreamer is not as alone as he thinks. If the cowboy is driving cattle, the dreamer shouldn't despair, as better financial conditions are on the way.
Oddly enough, dreaming of a colleague rarely involves issues at work. The focus is more likely to be on traits this person possesses that mean something to you. For example, if this person's voice is especially loud, whatever he or she is saying to you in the dream is especially significant, and you should pay attention. If this person is someone you feel you can trust, there is some issue in your life involving trust that needs to be resolved. If you dream that a coworker whom you don't particularly like suddenly acts like your best friend, or a colleague whom you like and respect turns hostile, be prepared for a reversal of some kind - for better or worse.
1. Dreaming of any sort of cross - the Christian cross, the Maltese cross, the ancient cross of the Goddess - indicates joy, happiness and fulfillment after a long and difficult struggle.
2. A crossroads implies the obvious: two possible paths lying ahead, and a choice to be made. Other symbols in the dream could hint as to the best possible path.
Dreaming of actually being part of an orderly and purposeful crowd implies aspirations in tune with those around you and support and assistance in making all your dreams a reality. If you're not actually involved with the crowd, however, you may feel as if you're "on the outside looking in" with regard to what's going on in your immediate circle. An angry, out-of-control mob implies turbulent emotions. You need to slow down, take a look at your feelings, and do what you can to make sense of them.
A gold crown indicates public honors and/or acknowledgement for work well done. A wreath of flowers worn around the head implies happiness and success in romance. A laurel wreath indicates victory over problems in your life. A paper or plastic crown, however, indicates insincere compliments from people with agendas of their own.
A large number of cushions indicates that the dreamer is "cushioned" too much from reality, and needs to wake up and view the situation as it really is. One comfortable cushion, however, is a sign of prosperity to come. Shabby cushions indicate good fortune ahead IF the dreamer cleans up his act.