1. If the dreamer is getting married, and is happy about it, either a wedding or another type of much-desired contract or agreement is indicated.
2. If the dreamer is marrying someone whom she does NOT want to marry, then she may be headed for a task that she'd rather not perform.
3. If the dreamer is a guest at someone else's wedding, the success of a long-term goal may depend on others.
Astrological parallels: Venus, Jupiter, Libra, Sagittarius
Tarot parallels: The Empress, Justice
1.If you are wearing the mask, this is a warning not to reveal too much of yourself in a specific situation. Look to other symbols in the dream to discern what sort of situation this is.
2.If someone you know is wearing the mask, that person is keeping something from you. If the wearer of the mask is a stranger, and male, then there is intellectual knowledge out there that you don't have but should be aware of. If the stranger is female, you're not in touch with your emotions and should be.
A portent of uncertain times ahead, when you literally won't know if you're coming or going. If the dreamer found his or her way out and wasn't particularly concerned about it, then whatever problems you face will be set right and you can get on with your life. But if the dreamer was frightened, panicked, and kept running into dead ends, then the dream is telling him or her that it's vital to calm down, try to relax, and face whatever appears to be stopping him from doing what he wants. A change of direction is likely to be necessary.
An astrological symbol relating to the emotions. If the Moon is full and bright, much happiness and success lie ahead. If the Moon is new or in the crescent phase, you may not be aware of your own feelings with regard to specific circumstances. A Moon partly or fully obscured by clouds hints at outside matters affecting feelings that you're currently unaware of, yet still need to deal with.
Again, this is a symbol that is highly personalized, and needs to be considered in light of the dynamics of your relationship with your mother. If your relationship with your mother is or was good, you can expect happy times ahead. But if it was strained, someone may try to coerce you into doing something by pointing out things that he or she has done for you.
Astrological parallels: The Moon (mother)
Tarot parallels: The Empress
1. In British mythology, the mouse is usually portrayed as weak and timid, but blessed with compensatory traits of intelligence, compassion, and resourcefulness. Dreaming of a mouse, therefore, portends a situation in which the dreamer will be able to turn a weakness into a strength, a disadvantage into an advantage - and thus escape any negative consequences.
2. Being frightened by a mouse signifies social embarrassment coming up, and if the dreamer wants to avoid it, he or she can look to other symbols in the dream.
3. Mice scurrying around freely, wreaking havoc in their surroundings, indicate family squabbles ahead.
4. Seeing a mouse being chased by a cat is a warning not to let others interfere in your affairs.
1. If the dreamer is naked and alone, the dream concerns freedom and lack of inhibition.
2. If the dreamer is naked in public, then he fears that some of his deepest secrets will be exposed.
Astrological parallel: Uranus
Tarot parallel: The Moon
New York City
The "hub of the world." 1. To be alone in New York City without any friends or companions is symbolic of being totally on your own. Whatever projects or enterprises you're facing right now are likely to have to be done almost entirely on your own.
2. The bright lights of New York City at night, especially if they blink on and off, symbolize an encouraging message that the solution to a problem you've been wrestling with will come to you in a bolt of inspiration.
3. Dreaming of hearing any of the vast number of songs about New York City represents reassurance that a cherished goal or project of yours will indeed manifest - with a lot of work.
1. A dream of a clear, starry night, with a full moon, is an omen of positive things to come. A dark, cloudy night with no moon represents the dreamer's fears. Look to other symbols in the dream to discern what the fears are.
2. If in the dream the night is hindering the dreamer, he should expect obstacles and delays in something dear to him.
Astrological and Tarot parallel: The Moon.
A symbol with many possible meanings, depending on the perception of the dreamer.
1.If you dream of a well-shaped and well-defined nose, something that has been obscured will suddenly become clear to you - "as plain as the nose on your face."
2. A long, thin, perhaps twitching nose is a warning that someone around you is "nosing" into your affairs - "sticking their nose where it doesn't belong."
3.A stuffed-up nose indicates obstacles and blockages, but blowing your nose signifies that obstacles will be overcome.
4.A nosebleed indicates financial trouble ahead, and also is a warning not to lend anyone any money right now - or they'll "bleed you dry."
5.Dreaming of a large or swollen nose, however, is a portent of prosperity.
1. Dreaming of seeing specific numbers requires referring to the meaning of those numbers in numerology. When you dream of numbers, write them down as quickly as you can. This involves seeing a house with a number on it, a calendar with a date circled, a license plate number, or any kind of number where you can see the figures clearly. Space here does not permit revealing all the ins and outs of the meanings of numbers, but here are the meanings in a nutshell: 1 - leadership; 2 - diplomacy; 3 - vision; 4 - accomplishment; 5 - adventure; 6 - teaching; 7 - investigation; 8 - problem solving; 9 - healing. Remember that in numerology, if you see a number of more than one digit, such as 326, you add up the digits, as in 3 + 2 + 6 = 11, then 1 + 1 = 2. Then you look to the meaning of the final number, in this case, "2."
2. To dream of numbers that you can't remember after you awaken indicates that confusion and uncertainty lie ahead, and it's important for you to get your details in order - or, your priorities set and in motion.
Life. One of the few universal symbols. An active ocean, teeming with life, with high waves and crashing surf, implies that life will soon become much busier. A calm ocean: A peaceful life. A stormy sea: Trouble ahead. The need to be prepared.
Astrological parallel: Cancer
Tarot parallel: The suit of cups
1. A familiar office: Safety and security, as much emotional security as job or financial security.
2. A strange office full of strange people: If the dreamer feels comfortable, new friends are in his immediate future. If the dreamer feels lost and out of place, then he should take a good long look at his current circumstances - work, love, friendships - and see if they are serving him.
Astrological parallel: Taurus
Tarot parallel: The suit of pentacles